Assessment, Remediation & Monitoring (ARM)
Cameron-Cole specializes in assisting clients with complex environmental liabilities. We know the focused paths to successful outcomes to help your organization continue your operations and reduce risk.
SERVICES \ ASSESSMENT, REMEDIATION & MONITORING (ARM)
Our staff has a history of working on the most complex and controversial remediation projects.
Our multidisciplinary team includes experienced environmental professionals who combine their skills with the latest technology to specialize in saving costs, improving operations, protecting assets, and reducing liabilities.
We help you:
- Estimate environmental liability costs
- Design remediation systems for impacted soil and groundwater
- Support construction management and certification
- Design detailed, risk-based remedial system engineering
- Conduct technology evaluations and review
- Design conceptual engineering
- Analyze remediation alternatives
- Prepare feasibility studies and economic evaluation
- Perform permit preparation and consultation
- Enact project workplan preparation
- Perform project and construction management
- Execute system operations and maintenance