Corporate Environmental Risk Management
Our environmental risk managers are equipped with the knowledge, experience, and tools needed to discover the environmental risks related to your business transaction.
Case StudyManufactured Gas Plant Closure
Cameron-Cole staff conducted the Phase I, Phase II, and Supplemental Phase II Environmental Assessments at a site slated for redevelopment. During the Phase II work, surface soil sampling and analysis were conducted for a broad range of potential contaminants. A Supplemental Phase II Assessment was implemented to investigate subsurface conditions.Read more Manufactured Gas Plant Closure
SERVICES \ CORPORATE ENVIRONMENTAL RISK MANAGEMENT
Our corporate environmental risk management services include everything needed to make an informed decision.
We'll help you unearth environmental facts about a property or site through our comprehensive process that reveals details that may have been previously hidden to avoid misinformed business decisions that can lead to unforeseen costs.
We help you:
- Assess and interpret environmental risks involved in a property or business transaction
- Work with environmental regulatory agencies across the U.S.
- Address challenging environmental issues associated with a property or site
- Organize risk management procedures with client in-house resources
- Establish resources to give a clear advantage in property transactions