PFAS Regulatory Response, Compliance, and Litigation Support Services
Cameron-Cole provides technical support, compliance, and regulatory assistance, as well as litigation support involving per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) to assess our clients’ current and potential future obligations and liabilities.
SERVICES \ PFAS REGULATORY RESPONSE, COMPLIANCE, AND LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Our multidisciplinary team stays current on the continually changing regulatory landscape surrounding PFAS.
Our in-house environmental and regulatory experts work alongside our experienced and dedicated project managers to determine your potential risk of PFAS exposure and develop a plan for compliance and treatment efforts.
We help you:
- Model Containment Fate and Transport
- Prepare Plaintiff Fact Sheets
- Respond to State Regulatory Requests
- Evaluate Preliminary Risk
- Evaluate Potential Contamination Sources
- Recommend Affected Media Remedial Options
- Develop Treatment Plans