Real Estate Due Diligence, Property Support & Brownfields
Cameron-Cole provides property development support services for all sizes of projects from simple, single property transfers with little or no known contamination, through complex, multi-property exchanges involving known contamination.
SERVICES \ REAL ESTATE DUE DILIGENCE, PROPERTY SUPPORT & BROWNFIELDS
Cameron-Cole works with developers, lenders, local governments, law firms, and public-private partnerships to eliminate and/or reduce open-ended cleanup costs to provide assurances that the proposed land reuse scenario will adequately protect human health, the environment, and community needs.
We customize our approach to address liabilities so that property transfers can be appropriately structured in a manner that allows the redevelopment project to proceed.
We help you:
- Perform Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) prepared in accordance with ASTM E 1527-21 Standard Practice and U.S. EPA “All Appropriate Inquiry” technical guidance
- Perform Phase 1 ESA Desktop Reviews and Transaction Screens
- Perform Phase II Investigations and site remediation
- Prepare Environmental Risk Management tailored to proposed land use
- Develop Engineering and Institutional Controls
- Fulfill California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliance
- Fulfill National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance
- Execute waste diversion
- Perform property redevelopment support
- Execute Stormwater management