Targeted Microbial Applications (TMA)
Organic contaminants on your project site or property can be transformed into harmless compounds using our proprietary Targeted Microbial Applications (TMA) technology.
SERVICES \ TARGETED MICROBIAL APPLICATIONS (TMA)
Cameron-Cole has partnered with leading technology developers and research universities, resulting in our development and use of the cutting-edge sustainable technology, Targeted Microbial Applications (TMA).
TMA technology allows you to target a wide array of compounds that can be removed from various contaminated media such as landfills, soil, groundwater, and wastewater.
We help you:
- Remove hydrocarbon fuels, chlorinated hydrocarbons, pesticides, herbicides, and more
- Minimize the need for treatment and removal of groundwater
- Treat hydrophyllic compounds
- Manage source area and dissolved phase (groundwater plume) contaminants
- Avoid costly contaminated soil excavation, removal, and disposal