Technical Litigation Support
Applying an accomplished environmental skillset to your legal efforts is critical to effective resolutions.
SERVICES \ TECHNICAL LITIGATION SUPPORT
Our team has played key roles in providing witness affidavits, depositions, and testimonies on behalf of private and public parties.
Our in-house litigation specialists prepare strategic action plans that deliver results in both state and federal courts regarding the most intricate environmental cases.
We help you:
- Determine natural resource damage
- Recover costs
- Determine liability allocation
- Interpret environmental conditions for specific case parameters
- Develop strategic action plans for a focused, cost-effective litigation support program
- Perform project management by directing defensible, litigation-quality, data collection projects and engineering analysis
- Prepare litigation proceeding support
- Prepare expert witnesses
- Prepare line of questioning for depositions
- Prepare cross-examination of opposing experts
- Prepare illustrative exhibits